Search Here

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall 2008 Trend: Plaids


If you're mad about plaid, then your season is coming up. Plaid is a big trend for fall 2008. While every designer didn't take part in it, here's some who did in a really cool way.


ADAM showcases this adorable skirt ensemble in typical fall colors. Unless you've got ultra-skinny thighs like the model, you may want to stick with black or charcoal tights (I know I would, anyway!).
Next up, D&G, who showed a lot of plaid. This isn't my favorite outfit, but I like the sweater vest a lot. I'm more crazy about the argyle in this ensemble than the Little House on the Prairie dress.
Finally, one of my faves, Ralph Lauren. This look is very classic, very Americana. I would wear this one "as is." And I absolutely adore that bag.
What I really like is that although plaid was a hit, none of these are school-girlish at all, which only belongs on parochial school playgrounds.

No comments: