Search Here

BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Primal Shopping Urges


Last weekend my friend and I had a fabulously successful shopping day. We were vaguely in the market for some kind of dress to wear to Senior Night (I''m not really sure what it is, but I''ve been told the dress code is semi-formal.) Mostly, though, we were just shopping because we felt like shopping. It''s a primal urge among fashion bloggers, I''ve been told.


My purchases: A pair of light blue, thin (and therefore perfect for summer), comfy, baggy jeans on sale for $4.99 (!), a gorgeous halter top discounted to a reasonable price, a cute belt, the world''s softest white tee, and a dress that I had to have, even if it''s not as summery or casual as what I was looking for.
I''ve been meaning to photograph my two favorite purchases for you all week, but I only just got to it. Better late than never, eh?
Here''s that amazing halter top:
Gorgeous, right? I''m in love! In addition to the beautiful pattern, there is beading below the bust and the straps are made of braided fabric.
My other new love is my dress:
I really had no choice in this purchase. My friend tried it on and it didn''t work on her, so I tried it on for the hell of it and was pleasantly surprised. It was amazingly comfortable, reasonably priced, and made my butt look bigger. And when I say bigger, I mean in a good way, not an I-ate-too-many-Cheetos way. Seriously, they should label the thing "Insta - Badonkadonk."
Or not. I mostly just said that because I wanted to use the word "badonkadonk." You know how it is.
Oh, and by the way, I didn''t just suddenly lose my bangs. I like to wear them pushed to the side occasionally, just for a change. And yes, I really am that pale.

No comments: